• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster buns Henry and Matilda (Tilly) u/d new pics p13

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: These are the buns I picked up earlier this week :) They are recovering nicely from their little ops. Sorry the pics are a little grainy but they've had a lot of changes the past few days so I haven't wanted to upset them by using a flash. I'll try and get some better pics at the weekend :)

Nethie Henry:
Henry2.jpg

Henry.jpg

and Silver Fox Matilda/Tilly:
Tilly.jpg

Once they have fully recovered and been vaccinated, they will be looking for a new home together :)

Last edited:
These two beauties have just been for their wound checks at the vets and everything is healing beautifully :D They are having their first vaccination in a couple of weeks so they will be available to be rehomed from the middle of December (but not as Christmas presents ;) )

They are an absolutely gorgeous pair, both very placid and gentle. Even with their very stressful week moving home and having operations, they are both very gentle and calm and will make a fantastic addition to any home :)

If anyone is interested in offering a home to these two beauties, please pm me :D

Got a couple of new pics to share, they're still not great but they were the best of the 18 I just took...they just won't stay still :lol:

Tilly:
DSC00637.jpg

"Go away hoomin, dis my den"
DSC00647.jpg

Henry:
DSC00642.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

please forgive the 'pre-neutered' wee stain in the background :lol:

Aren't they adorable? You know you want to adopt them, don't you? ;)

These two lovelies have been enjoying some time out in the run today, so I took the opportunity to get a few more pics of them. They really are the most sweet and gentle pair of buns. Henry has been binkying like mad in the run :lol: Matilda demands to be groomed a lot and Henry happily obliges :love: Both neutered and ready for rehoming any time now, pm me if interested ;)

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

DSC00670.jpg

How are they settling in, Henry seemed so friendly when I met him :love:

Yeah they are both incredibly friendly; Hetty just popped round and had a cuddle. Matilda sat all placidly with her and enjoyed a stroke :love: They really are the most lovely, gentle pair and will make someone a fantastic pair of bunnies :)

Back