• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Willow

stampz

Warren Scout
Hi all,

It's been a while since I have posted on here, but we have been moving back to the UK from Amsterdam and things are a little crazy :)

Lola and Mimi are both settled well in their new house and seem to be loving English life...

Over the past few days we have managed to adopt a third bunny from a family member who decided they didnt want her anymore. So we are now VERY proud to welcome Willow into our family :D

She has been kept inside in a nero 4 for nearly a year with no room to run, so doesnt have much muscle at the moment (but quite a bit of podge) however she now has our garden to run around in daily so I am to change that. She will remain a house bun and has taken over my computer room at the moment, I wont tell the wife, or let Lola and Mimi know, but she is my secret favourite ssssshhhhhh.

We were going to bond the three together, but I dont want to upset the other girls as they have been through enough stress with the move, so I am looking for a husbun for her at the moment, there is one guy in particular I would love to bring home to her.

Anyway I'm rambling...for those who remember me, it's good to be back online, and I hope everyones buns are doing well....

Steven

Oh yeah, Willow says hi :wave:

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

Hi, nice to meet you. :wave:

What luck for her that you took her in. I bet Willow doesn't know herself with all that space.

She's adorable. :love: Good luck in your quest for a husbun...

Hey Steven :wave:

She looks great, I hope you get the boy you like for her!

I'll be interested to know who the travelling went for when I have to take my buns back to England!

Emma

Back