• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie to forum but not bunnies.

logiebear

Young Bun
Hi there,

I am new on here, I just rescued 2 bunnies yesterday and they are gorgeous. A male and female who is possibly pregnant. I have been keeping bunnies on and off for years but recently I have rescued and rehomed 12 guinea pigs so I use the guinea pig rehome forum too. I was asked to take these 2 bunnies as a favour to a friend for her friend (iykim). They are together but there is a chance the female is pregnant so I have come on here to share experience and ask advice when needed.

Look forward to getting to know you all

Suzanne xx

:wave: Hello and welcome.

Good work on the rescuing of those buns. Lucky things. I won't be the first to ask....got any photos? :)

Is the male neutered? Females can become pregnant again straight after birth so it's important to seperate them even if she is pregnant to prevent back to back litters. Rabbit pregnancy is 30 days.

Is the male neutered? Females can become pregnant again straight after birth so it's important to seperate them even if she is pregnant to prevent back to back litters. Rabbit pregnancy is 30 days.

Hiya, they are not in together at all at the moment. The male is being neutered soon and then they will go in together, hopefully.

I'll go see if there is a photo section as I have some to post and their new home xxx

Hi! :wave: Unfortunately I know nothing about pregnancy or baby buns so i can't help you there. Looking forward to the piccies though! :D

Back