• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunnies

ollbun

New Kit
Thought I would show everyone pics of my buns - as requested on the introductions thread.

Nibs:
rabsoct003.jpg

Olly:
rabbun017.jpg

Hobo:
rabsoct011.jpg

Spotty:
Bunnys009.jpg

Muppet:
20077.jpg

Guinness:
rabbun008.jpg

If you have not seen my intro - Hobo is the mother of Guinness, Nibs and Olly, I found her wandering by the side of the road almost 4 years ago. 7 days after her rescue she gave birth to 6 kits - it was both a wonderfu and terrifying experience! I kept 3 of the kits and rehomed 3. Muppet and Spotty are the 2 lionheads I had bought from a local animal farm park - they were both 4 months old and had been passed over in favour of younger animals, I fell instantly in love so they came home with me - to be neutered and then bonded with two girls. So the 3 pairs I have are - Nibs and Olly the 2 brothers, Guinness and Muppet and finally Hobo and Spotty.

OMG!! what gorgeous bunnies you have, they are beautiful, and I love your black and white Dutch's markings and 'Guinness's' white flash on his face, they are truly all stunning :D

They are gorgeous bunnies!! Hobo is beautiful, and her three children are all quite different in their markings!!! Gorgeous bunnies. :love::love: How could anyone have given any of these up!!?!

Back