• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another day in Woodlands garden with my beautiful four!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:D

Joey
IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

Dreamer
IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

I need a faster camera!!!!
IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic pics!!! I so much hope that one day I'll be able to bond my 4. :)

You've just got to decide and go for it, dont give up honestly i never thought i'd get them bonded. Its so nice to give them all the whole garden and garage and not worry about keeping them apart.

You've just got to decide and go for it, dont give up honestly i never thought i'd get them bonded. Its so nice to give them all the whole garden and garage and not worry about keeping them apart.

They look lovely roaming free in the garden.All bunnies should have this life.

:wave: They are all lovely and look really happy, great pics, its rained here all day AGAIN ! :love:

:wave: They are all lovely and look really happy, great pics, its rained here all day AGAIN ! :love:

Yeh its absolutely bucketing it down here now, it started raining about 15.30, I took these pics at 7am so the buns had a good few hours out at least, been awful this week, they've been stuck in alot. They all came running in when i called but were still quite wet so much to their disgust had a good rub down with a big towel!

Yeh its absolutely bucketing it down here now, it started raining about 15.30, I took these pics at 7am so the buns had a good few hours out at least, been awful this week, they've been stuck in alot. They all came running in when i called but were still quite wet so much to their disgust had a good rub down with a big towel!

:lol::lol::lol: It makes me laugh when they groom themselves after you've brused them or dried them as if you've made them dirty!:lol:

Back