• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Partner wanted for Willow..lovely lion head cross...update and Photos added

stampz

Warren Scout
Morning all,

I am looking for a netured male to bond with our newest addition Willow.

Willow is a house bunny, who has not yet been speyed (would like her to have a partner to help her post op). We have only had her for a couple of days, but she seems to be settling well, a little fesity at the moment, likes have a growl and a little nip at me, but I think this is because she was pretty much kept inside a nero 4 and not given much interaction prior to us taking her. However she loves nose rubs, and will soon let me know when I have stopped fussing her too soon :)

I was orginally going to bond her with Lola and Mimi, but after reading posts on here I feel it may be better to get her a male partner, rather than risk the bond that I have with the girls at the moment.

She is a lion head cross (just over 1 year old), colour of a wildie. I don't have any pictures at the moment unfortunately, but can upload later, she was checked out by the vet yesterday and is in fine health, she just needs to build her muscle up, so plenty of garden running for a while :)

I am based in Leamington Spa, so if any recues nearby have a buck that would be suitable for Willow I would love to hear about them. I can attempt to bond them myself (in the garden) but would also be happy for them to bond at the rescue, as I am a little worried about bonding.

I look forward to fiding her a hot date :)

Update: I am hoping to find her a suitable partner from Fat Fluffs, there is one very cute little guy who she has her eye on ;)

Below are some pics of Willow

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I have a bunny for adoption (he came in with a guinea pig)((immediately seperated them)) he is about 1 and half roughly, a small rex I would say with the colour of a wild rabbit, he is on the website of my rescue but no photo (I will get one done today)
The only problem is that he is not yet neutured so I would have to get that done and then wait the usual 6 weeks I think.
I would be prepared to come up with him and show you how to bond as there are a few different ways!
Let me know if I can help. On the website www.crawleyguineapigrescue.org he is the only bunny for adoption called McBunny!!!!

:wave: Hi there!
Willow is a gorgeous girly :love:
I am the foster mum of a certain little guy from Fat Fluffs ;). I am based in Kenilworth so not far from you, got your number from Chief Chloe so will give you a call hopefully tonight to have a chat and see what we can do (just wanted to tell you that a mad frenchy is going to call you so you're ready :lol:). I am sure that my lot could show Willow how to build her muscle by running crazily in the garden, though for the moment it is a bit wet!!

Talk to you later :)

Back