• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7/8 yr old female gummy wanted

Twiggy

Warren Scout
Hi all, i lost my girl at the weekend leaving my boy on his own, he's 7 years old and a gummy bunny.

I wasn't going to get him a new partner as he's getting on a bit, i'm now worried he's not happy and maybe i should think about getting him a new friend, ok i'm not on about right now as it's a wee bit soon for me but i do have to think of him.

Ok here's the problem, if i was to do it i'd want a Female, either 7/8 yrs old and who's had there front teeth removed, all i can see on rescue sites is young ones and all seen to have all bits still in place (teeth i mean), oh and she has to be a gentle bun.

If anyone comes across my boys wish list please PM me.
My location is Berkshire.

How come they need to have their teeth removed?
I have a boy with no front teeth, and he happily lives in my house with his wifebun who has teeth?

My mum has a gummy bunny who lives happily with a normal toothed bunny, that shouldnt be an issue as long as she isnt agressive. Good luck

My bun Joey (who has no front teeth) lives happily with his son who has all his teeth so don't worry too much :wave:

She's sweet!! I'm still thinking though at the mo, if a 7yr old gummy came up it would push me more to do it, thanks for your help.

Back