• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hooded litter tray?

I want something pretty water proof that I can use in my bun's run, as for as far as i can see, they don't like sleeping in their hutch.. So, does any one use a hooded cat litter tray for their buns? They've got their carrier in there now which they love, but it has holes in the top, so the hay in it gets wet.. :?

Im off to buy one this evening in the hope it will stop Alfie kicking 80% of his litter out. It his newest game :shock: - kick all the litter out of the tray then tip water from the bowl over it so it becomes a big wet pile of mess to clean up :evil:

I will let you know how and if he takes to it this evening - fingers crossed

I use a cat carrying plastic case as one - it had a plastic flap, which I removed:D I actually got given it so can't tell you where it's from, but it's pretty good - I use it out in the runs:D

I have their pet carrier in the run, which they adore, but, they seem to like hay in it, and as it's got the slots in the roof, rain gets in, and i'm not keen on them sitting in wet hay!!

Back