• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sorry if these are silly questions but....

ninaannechalk

Young Bun
I am new to this site. It very glad I found it as I have gained some great information and seem some lovely pics and messages. I have a 10 week old dwarf lop called Mr Bunns and he is beautiful..... But here is my first question... He jumps on the sofa for cuddles, once he has had them he tends to drop a few poops on the sofa and then has a sniff and eats them, is tHat ok? Also Reading many threads on here can some one pls explain what the bridge is and what binkey means. I am sorry if I seem to be asking silly questions but like I say I am new on here. Thanks a lot fx

:wave:hiya,
i believe binkying means doing a jump and flicking back feet out,this means happiness.
the bridge is were our bunnys go when they pass away.(section on here for it)
and eating poops is normal,they are slightly wet called something begining with c
sorry someone else will be along soon to correct me xx
welcome to the forum x

the bridge is what people say when their bunnys die:cry: and on a happier note a binky is when your bun jumps about like a nutter doing fancy leg kicks when he is happy.. :lol:

:wave: hi and welcome :wave:

But here is my first question... He jumps on the sofa for cuddles, once he has had them he tends to drop a few poops on the sofa and then has a sniff and eats them, is tHat ok?

Yes this is completely normal - they do eat their own poos it is actually good for them - mine have a habit though totally litter trained still leave a few stray poops on the sofa - i think because it smells of us and they are marking their terririory

Also Reading many threads on here can some one pls explain what the bridge is and what binkey means. I am sorry if I seem to be asking silly questions but like I say I am new on here. Thanks a lot fx

The bridge is where our buns go when they die, there are some lovely poems and stories and a section dedicated to rainbow bridge on this forum - they can run free on grass and fields and become whole again..

A Binky is something our buns do when happy and excited - they leap about flicking their legs and shaking their heads (looks strange) but a good sign if your bun binkies!!

:wave:hiya,
i believe binkying means doing a jump and flicking back feet out,this means happiness.
the bridge is were our bunnys go when they pass away.(section on here for it)
and eating poops is normal,they are slightly wet called something begining with c
sorry someone else will be along soon to correct me xx
welcome to the forum x

The edible poos are called caecotrophs.
Welcome to the forum.:wave:

thank you guys for the quick replies! He is so lovely but the way he lies down with his little back paws spread cracks me up, sometimes I think his little actions and characteristics are very dog like. Glad the eating pooh thing is normal :). As for binkying, if that is what it means then he is a binky champion ! I will post some pics of him later. Thanks again all, I am so glad I found this site. Xxxp :love:

Back