• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse- May Need Surgery TOMORROW..U/D 1150hrs-Post 12

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Morse is seeing C at 1100hrs tomorrow as I am not happy with how his ear ( the 'deformed' one) is looking today :cry: He may have to have his op' tomorrow rather than on Monday.

Last edited:
:( poor baby just isnt having a great time is he :(

hope whatever happens tomorrow or monday it will soon be a distant memory and he is fighitng fit really soon xxxx

Morse is not having his op til Monday. C said his ears actually look BETTER than last week and the one needing surgery is doing better than she expected.

She said she would rather wait til Monday so as both her and Wendy (another Vet) can do the op. Wendy isnt in til Monday and C says she feels 2 Vet Brains are better than one :)

Morse is to remain on his current Meds and 'natural' remedies and he will have his op next Monday.

Stress.......what stress.............. :oops:

Ooof. All very stressful but must be very reassuring to have 2 vets on the case next week.
I'm glad to hear Morse is doing ok in himself.

Good luck vibes for the lovely Morse on Monday. xxx

Thats good news :D
Fingers crossed everything goes well on monday and Morse will be crimesolvingly fit soon!

phew....thats better..the being better than what it was should bode well for him healing better..fingers crossed.

hey jane you gone grey yet..i tell people its not grey hair..its stress highlights:lol::lol:

stress stress and more stress..who said having pets was beneficial to your health again?!:lol::lol:

Back