• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all Secret Santas! post 100 help needed!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
bunnychristmas010.jpg

Hi two feets! :wave:
Its Domino here! Head Chief of Secret Santa's!
Many of you have your SS Matches already, and the others will be matched by the end of today. i just wanted to clear a few things up and some tips!

1. Remember its a secret! Do not tell your rescue the gift is from yourself, and do not post on RU! Its a secret santa remember! ;)

2. Think outside the box. Toys and treats are fab pressies especially because most rescues cannot afford to splash out on toys while vet bills are required. However, practical things are good too. Syringes, bowls, bottles,food etc are all still needed items, so dont feel restricted to just buying toys.

3.Post early! Postal strikes are an issue this year so post early, im sure the bunnies wont be naughty and open early!

4. Pampered Piggies is a personal favorite of mine and my wifey, they do such yummy things, i recommend giving it a looksie for ideas! and you could get it posted straight there! www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk

5. If you want to send an anonomous pressie to a rescue bunny this year then PM me, we can still match you up!

Gifts can be as small or as big as your budget allows, thats the beauty of secret santa. so even if you can only spare £3-£4, thats a box of treats or some hay that could be sent and apriciated :)

Last edited:
I've not got a PM, i didnt send you one either, i just said that i wanted to be a secret santa on the other thread.

I'll send you a PM now :D

i got lots of PM's today guys but will send your messages out tomorrow evening as im packing to go home tonight and just dont have time as ive got easily another 15 to send, :D

also if you said you wanted to be one on the other thread you do still need to PM me as it would take me hours to message everyone from that thread. that was a more, putting the news out there to check to see if people still wanted it, not for actual applicants if that makes sense.

xxx

UPDATE from pampered piggies

Hi guys i just recieved this from Sally at pampered piggies HQ, so thought id copy and paste so you get the jist! :wave::wave::wave:

I just saw your secret santa post- I would love to help if I can so if anyone wants me to do a box up for them I am happy to pay the postage as my contribution I know people don’t have a lot of money spare this year so if they want to give a rescue £10 or whatever they know their full £10 will go on toys/ hay/ treats rather than P+P!

I have a lot of things in the Ripley shop too which are no longer online like vetbed, syringes etc useful things as well as loads of toys and treats so if anyone doesn’t know what to choose I am happy to make a box up for them they can just tell me how much they want to spend and whether it is for a rabbit or guinea pig rescue or both and I’ll go from there- can even gift wrap if they prefer.

Just email sally if you have any queries she will be happy to help!

:wave:

aw, she's lovely sally isn't she. when i was making up gift/info packs about rabbit and guinea pig welfare and care, she sent me lots of pampered piggy leaflets with 10% off to add to the packs. :)

Could we have a list of practical things and toys which are useful/popular to rescues or is there already a previous thread on this. :?

hi guys yes i have all your PM's but i just wanted to spend today to spend with my furries as stuff as i havent seen them for 2 months i hope you understand.

i will reply to them ALL tomorrow!

as for a list, i dont have one so i dont know what to suggest?

xx

Back