• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The dangers of Fenugreek Crunchies *rolls eyes*

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Tink and Rue came asking for a Crunchie this morning and as usual gentle little Tink got shoved out of the way by greedy Rudy!!

He side swipes her just as she's about to take the Crunchie and gets in first. This morning he had the bar of the NIC cage between his teeth and was pulling frantically to try and release the Crunchie - I was so worried that he'd damage his teeth that I moved the Crunchie to make it possible for him to get without the NIC bar in the way - he was so desperate by then he just snatched and I now have a deep cut on my index finger. I work as a typist and really need to do about 20 thousand words today - oh joy!! Thanks Rudy.

I think I need to put the first crunchie in Rue's mouth and then gentle little Tink will get the second one :roll:

I think my fingernail actually stopped him from biting deeper as you can see his teef marks on my fingernail too :mrgreen: Picture is rubbish as I'm left handed and it's my left hand the bunny injured :?

PICT3340.jpg

Ouch :shock: Naughty Rue :no:

I have a similar problem with my two. Daisy has to have two crunchies so that Jester gets a chance to eat one without having it stolen from him :roll: They both go insane for crunchies - I only have to rattle the box and they dash over to me and circle round and round my feet. Daisy even makes little happy grunts while she's scoffing one :lol:

Yeah, it's every bun for themselves round crunchies - Tink and Rue are so loving but there's no rules of behaviour when it comes to pinching a Crunchie off your spouse :roll:

Last edited:
suggestion. give them a single green bean each instead, so you can keep a safe distance from the sharp end.:shock:

Oh No! Naughty Rudy!!! :no: You should be more careful of Mummy's fingers, and a lot more considerate of you wife!! :roll: :lol:

suggestion. give them a single green bean each instead, so you can keep a safe distance from the sharp end.:shock:

:lol: I've just given them all a piece of carrot but cut it the long way so I can keep my fingers away from his teefs then.

Ouchy! :shock: :( Mind you, Rudy probably had a huge shock as well, biting into a yucky soft hoomin finger, instead of his fenugreek crunchie. :lol:

Ouchy! :shock: :( Mind you, Rudy probably had a huge shock as well, biting into a yucky soft hoomin finger, instead of his fenugreek crunchie. :lol:
:lol:
It didn't stop him begging for another one an hour later - he showed no remorse either. He finks he can get anything he wants just by batting his eyelids :roll:

Your poor finger! Strawberry is exactly the same with treats. I have to give him one first by dropping it on the floor so he cant bite me and then give one to Snowdrop.

Back