• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloo and the box...

Zizi

Alpha Buck
So I gave them a box to play with, and Bloo being Bloo threw it a lot (with Tiggy inside :roll:). He thought he was being very big and clever but...

Hay Mum the box is better here!
IMG_0239.jpg

Ok Mum you can move the box now I want to play
IMG_0237.jpg

Bloo, I told you this would happen!
IMG_0238.jpg

Aww! silly bloo! Gorgeous buns! :love::love:

Silly Bloo indeed, he's terrible! He's teaching Tiggy all these naughty tricks and I can't tell her off like I can with Bloo because she's so small (and has big cute eyes :lol:)

She hopped onto my lap yesterday for a snooze but I didn't have my camera and dared not move :lol::love:

Awww thanks for the replies :oops: Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Bloo and Tiggy are cute! (though I am biased of course...)

Aww they are so cute:love: I love their noses pocking out. You can see they are asking you to move it:lol:

I put it in there so that Tiggy has something to snuggle up in (I worry about her in the cold being so teeny). Apparently Bloo doesn't care though! We had a box argument after this photo, me placing the box neatly in the corner, and then Bloo throwing it back at me! This happened about 5 times before I gave up:lol: Tiggy had loads of fun hopping in and out of the box and chewing it and trying to help throw it though, so I suppose she did get something out of it!
Glad to hear Sally has settled in well by the way! :love:

Back