• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Good Thing About Having Honey Put in my Ears..........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.............is that it makes cleaning them a tastey proceedure :D

014-28.jpg

012-46.jpg

011-49.jpg

Luv Morse

xx

Pooh Bear has honey when he has a rumbly in his tumbly, so clearly only the most astute and discerning gentleman partake in it! :love:

ooo dont get too carried away tiz not good for you to eat you could get poorly tummys , you need to leave it on your ears longer :love:

Oh Morse you are a handsome bunster. :D

And looking very well if you don't mind me saying.

Vibes for next week gorgeous man - or haven't you told him yet?

Oh Morse you are a handsome bunster. :D

And looking very well if you don't mind me saying.

Vibes for next week gorgeous man - or haven't you told him yet?

I have told him that his going to have the sore bit of his ear 'magiked' away whilst he has a special sleep.

Honestly, I am totally terrified about it :oops: I trust C 100% and I know she would never attempt a surgical proceedure that she felt was too complicated for her. On numerous occassions with various other Rabbits she has said that she would refer me else-where.

It's just that Morse is so special to me and any GA carries some risk, let alone the actual surgical proceedure.

Roll on this time next week when it'll all be over I hope

xx

You know that both Morse and yourself will get the strongest vibes ever to help you get through.

Focus on the inestimable power of positive vibes.

Back