• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If only I had more space...(PAH Adoption bun) UPDATE

lostunicorn

Alpha Buck
The Pets@Home in Reading have a bun in the adoption centre bit at the mo who is just :love::love::love:!

A female golden dutch called Fudge. She is 11 months old and her card says she is there because her owner went to university and left her:cry::cry:

I don't know how anyone could leave this rabbit she is just perfect. Her card also says she will need to have her injections and be spayed.

She is in a small glass cage :( which is the worst bit as the actual rabbit pens at this particular PAH are big with lots of hay, toys, places to hide and water at a sensible height.

I do not have enough space for another bunny, but this lady has really stolen my heart. If anyone is looking for a dutchie in Berkshire please go see her...I have already been in twice to say hello :oops::oops:

*sigh* I wish I had the space and money for another bun, I feel so mean leaving her there!

UPDATE Went into P@H today (22/11/09) and Fudge's cage was empty but still had a few poos in and a small patch of urine so I'm hoping that a lovely family have taken her in for Christmas. Hope she wasn't at the vets. *sigh* When I move I'm going to find bunnies who have been in rescues longest and give them a forever home...finding her gone was nice as everybun deserves a home but I really wish it could have been with me :cry::(:(

Last edited:
Back