• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*hums*...I have some news...two bits of news in fact

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
They are called Matilda and Henry, they are approx 2.5 years old and they are both :love: They have also both been living together so I bet you can guess where they're both off to tomorrow...

Alas I've had to separate them tonight 'just in case' but all being well, this time tomorrow they will be reunited and can be homed as a pair once they've recovered and had their vacc :)

Can't get any pics tonight as it's dark and my phone doesn't have a flash. But suffice to say you will not be disappointed - they are both beautiful and such lovely placid temperaments. Matilda is not at all territorial despite what must be raging hormones, and Henry has been happily munching a slice of carrot from my hand :love:

Has you OH noticed them yet !! :lol:

Sending vibes for tomorrows neutering..........of the Buns, not your OH :shock:

Simone my vet had a good prod this morn and could feel a slight thickening to the womb but no obvious bumps so hopefully her spay will be uneventful. I'll post pics later, but if i tell you the nurse squee'd when she saw little henry, you know you're in for a treat :)

Looking forward to the piccies!! :D Hope there isn't a pregnancy.

Sorry to hear Mr Santa is ill.

Have just spoken to the vets and both are fine and ready to be picked up after 3.30 so they must be doing great. Will try and get some photos for you later.

Bunnies are back home, I have left them to settle in the dog crate, they have both had a little munch so hopefully all will be ok. Alas I haven't taken any photos yet as there have been lots of changes for them in the past couple of days so I want to just leave them them settle...so you're just going to have to wait a little longer for pics :lol:

It's lovely to see them back together again now, they really do seem to adore each other and are much happier together :) So if anyone is looking for a really placid ready bonded pair - beautiful silver fox and a nethie, please let me know ;)

Back