• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spike to see Uncle Ivan

luvabun

Warren Veteran
.. on Friday morning (sorry but Ivan, uber rabbit savvy Vet knows his history etc. and is the only Vet I trust with him).

I have noticed Spike has got wetness around one eye on a couple of occasions and want it checked out. He is eating normally like the piglet he is and there is no other symptoms, just want him checked especially with his teeth issues/ history.

Hope Spike gets on Ok -I've heard Ivan is good with bunnies.-Sue:wave:

:wave: Hi Sue.. Ivan is a God with bunnies which is why I'm waiting a few days rather than see a different Vet. He knows my trio inside out :lol:

Spike couldnt be in better hands. Ivan did Posys spay and I was so impressed with him. He's a 40 min drive from here but well worth it. He is an amazing bunny savvy vet.:D

Hope Spike is ok.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but is this the vet with the Kynoch group? Only asking as we are registered with Yateley, who do seem good, but the receptionist there said Ivan is the best. When I wanted to book my buns' neuters with him, she said it would be best to stick with the Yateley vets (they do seem good- I have no complaints). I haven't booked yet anyway as we are waiting for one more teste to appear!

Hope you don't mind me asking, but is this the vet with the Kynoch group? Only asking as we are registered with Yateley, who do seem good, but the receptionist there said Ivan is the best. When I wanted to book my buns' neuters with him, she said it would be best to stick with the Yateley vets (they do seem good- I have no complaints). I haven't booked yet anyway as we are waiting for one more teste to appear!

Hi :wave:

Yes, Ivan is with the Kynoch group and he is based at the Harman's Water branch. From what I have heard, most of the vets are pretty rabbit savvy but Ivan is BRILL! :D

Erin. x

Thanks so much- we are only 20 minutes from there, so I'm definitely going to ask for him. I think the receptionist was worried that it would be a long car journey, but we actually live quite near. I joined Kynoch because of their rabbit friendly reputation.:wave:

Back