• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse's 'Homeopathic' Ear Drops

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I thought I would share this little find. Although Morse's 'Homeopathic' Ear Treatment is not in any way a substitute for conventional medicine it really appears to be helping in a complimentary way along with his systemic abx.

After the problems we had with conventional eardrops I was extremely reluctant to administer anything 'drug' based directly into Morse's ears. After seeking approval from Christobel I have been administering a Homeopathic Ear Drop made from Virgin Olive Oil and Manuka Honey (UMF +15). Morse's left ear is now almost pus free. His right ear has the 'structural' deformity so the infected tissue is hard to access and there is still some pus BUT nowhere near as much as there was.

So, if anyone has a Bun diagnosed with Otitis Externa and their Vet agrees to using the Olive Oil/Manuka Honey Ear Treatment Morse can highly recommend it :)

Do they actually contain honey and olive oil, or are they genuinely homeopathic in that they're essentially just water?

Glad he's doing well either way :D

most vets are sending peeps to alternative therapies centres etc now as they know how beneficial this can be.
I have had remedies for both mine with great affects although like conventional medicines after a while they do lose there effects i think and you have to try a different one.
You can ask your vet for nearest help i.e acupunture, remedies, healing, etc etc you have nothing to lose all people hold insurance and are qualified will show you certificates however you do need to see vets first and let vets know you want/are having other treatments.

Do they actually contain honey and olive oil, or are they genuinely homeopathic in that they're essentially just water?

Glad he's doing well either way :D
As I made them myself I know that they definately contain Extra Virgin Olive Oil and UMF+15 Manuka Honey :)

Last edited:
manuka honey is excellent stuff. so glad it seems to be showing improvement in morse,

Back