• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aren't bunnies funny!

crysta

Alpha Buck
I've been looking after my housemate's sister's rabbit, Peter, while they were away for the weekend.

Tonight when I went to feed him, he charged out of the hutch to the end of the run to greet me, and let me pick him up for a bit of a cuddle before I sorted his food and water.

I told my housemate this and got this face: :shock:

Apparently he doesn't even let his owner pick him up usually and is a right sulky bun!

:lol:

Sounds like my cow bag Sophie! right meanie with me, but the neighbour who comes round to look after them when I am away commented on how lovely she was, really friendly :shock::shock:

Not the Sophie I see :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like my cow bag Sophie! right meanie with me, but the neighbour who comes round to look after them when I am away commented on how lovely she was, really friendly :shock::shock:

Not the Sophie I see :lol::lol::lol:

Haha, Sophie wasn't interested in me at all, she was too busy chasing Frankie round when I was there. :lol: That and stuffing herself with veg!

Poor Frankie :( He is much happier with Charlie as a bud, they kept gettin into mischief in my out house and escaping the bonding pen together :lol::lol: Princess Belle was not impressed. I moved them into the shed and gave them alll the space they could have :) Nothing, no fur pulling, chasing nothing. Best buds it is then!!

Back