• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

unlimited pellets for baby buns?

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Hi :wave:

Oreo is almost 4 months old and still getting unlimited pellets, when is the time to keep cutting down? he's on excel junior and dwarf at the moment but this week i have started mixing in a few of the adult ones (they say from 16 weeks) is this the right thing to do then gradually cut him to just adult pellets in the evening like sooty.

He isnt fat - if anything he feels a bit skinny to me - you can feel his spine and ribs :?

You should be able to feel his spine and ribs (not too prodominantly) but not see them , i think :wave:.

I just did it till the bag was getting low, and then slowly decreased it to finish the bag while splitting more of the normal food into the baby stuff :wave:

I just did it till the bag was getting low, and then slowly decreased it to finish the bag while splitting more of the normal food into the baby stuff :wave:

yeah thats what im doing now (almost out of junior) but i just dont now if its too early for him to have his pellets taken away during the day and for him just to have them in the evening now?

Back