• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attatching a pen?

cally73

Young Bun
I currently have my indoor bun in a Ferplast 120 cage. When we are in she has the run of the house but When we are at work/school she gets closed in. I was thinking of attatching a puppy play pen to it so she can have more free space when out. Does anyone else do this? Would it have to be one of the rectangular ones with the roof or could I somehow attatch an octagonal one? Any ideas? :?

If it was a big pen could you just put the cage inside it? Or use cable ties to fasten the ends onto the bars of the cage with it open onto the door?

If it was a big pen could you just put the cage inside it? Or use cable ties to fasten the ends onto the bars of the cage with it open onto the door?

I agree. Cable tying it to the front 2 corners is the best idea as you maximise the space they get.

Back