• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does she do it?

cally73

Young Bun
Hi I am fairly new to owning buns so please excuse my ignorance:oops: My new lionhead bun who is an indoor bun seems to rub her chin over everything she comes across. Is this her way of leaving her scent? I do have 2 more buns who live outdoors but do occasionally come in for a cuddle so I guess their smell would be around. Any ideas please? Sorry if this is a really dumb question :oops:

She is scenting her territory. Lola "chins" everything - its her full time occupation - everything and everyone gets "chinned" by her x

Oh, thankyou so much. I thought it was that but it is nice to hear it from the experts :wave: No doubt I will often ask daft questions :oops:

Yep my Lionhead bun lives in doors and she does it, she has even done it to my finger a few times lol.

Oh, thankyou so much. I thought it was that but it is nice to hear it from the experts :wave: No doubt I will often ask daft questions :oops:

no question is daft...even us "expeirianced " bunny owners get it worng sometimes or need to as kfor advicee as bunny care is alwasy changing even the experts need to learn sometimes! :) xxx

Back