• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big & Beige's condo (pic heavy)

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
BBNov098.jpg

Prisoner 07347654 Big

BBNov097.jpg

Prisoner 07347655 Beige in the excercise yard

BBNov096.jpg

Big: Actually the gate is open but I'm institutionalised so I'm not going anywhere

BBNov095.jpg

Beige: Big help me get out

BBNov091.jpg

Big: The gates already open, come over here and hide in the leaves

BBNov099.jpg

Beige: Just let me eat a few first

BBNov0910.jpg

Later inside the condo...

BBNov093.jpg

Big: Pellets taste nicer than leaves

BBNov094.jpg

Beige: I'll carry on eating the pellets, Big you go check that we can still get out

BBNov092.jpg

Last edited:
Oh the poor things being treated as prisoners!

Strawberry got that hungry today after being left all day with only a bowl of pellets and 2 huge tubs of hay that he had to eat a doormat! He wants to know if Big has the number of the RSPCA for him?

Peter Oh look Posy! Big and Beige haves the sames house as we do!

Posy Hey Big and Beige, you is both very cutes!

Peter Look Posy they got a door out. We not got a door out.

Posy We needs a door out! Mummy is very bad not to gives us a door.

Leo We haves the sames too and we not got a door too.

Lila Humph, I is going to find the phones and calls Big to finds out abouts the door.

Ok Big and Beige, how do I make 4 very cross buns happy? How do I make a fancy door in the run?

You are both very, very cute by the way.:love::love:

Oh the poor things being treated as prisoners!

Strawberry got that hungry today after being left all day with only a bowl of pellets and 2 huge tubs of hay that he had to eat a doormat! He wants to know if Big has the number of the RSPCA for him?

Big: Only 2 tubs of hay. Yes you should call the RSPCA I will pm you the number urgently. Mention our names me and Beige phone them alot. They've never come out to us but they do reasure us over the phone. Beige has got them on speed dial.

Last edited:
Peter Oh look Posy! Big and Beige haves the sames house as we do!

Posy Hey Big and Beige, you is both very cutes!

Peter Look Posy they got a door out. We not got a door out.

Posy We needs a door out! Mummy is very bad not to gives us a door.

Leo We haves the sames too and we not got a door too.

Lila Humph, I is going to find the phones and calls Big to finds out abouts the door.

Ok Big and Beige, how do I make 4 very cross buns happy? How do I make a fancy door in the run?

You are both very, very cute by the way.:love::love:

Beige: Well the grandad put it in for us when he was assembling the condo.

Big: Yes he just did it to the front panal

Beige: Brian I want some flashing glasses like you. They are really cool. I would look soooo cool in them. I want some I really, really want some

Big: You will have to wait until your birthday

Beige: No I want them now

Peter Thanks Big and Beige, just need to ask Mummy what a Grandad is?

Seriously though I was going to PM you last week about the door as Peter and Posy have just moved into one of these hutch/run combos the same as Leo and Lila and I would really like to put doors in the run bits.

Do you think its possible to do without taking the whole thing apart? Not sure that would please O/H.

I don't know? My dad took the panal away with him and appeared the next day with the door in. I just told him what I wanted.

D&D: Dat looks like a classy pad you guys has there!.....is there going to be a Condo warming party ;)

Dudley: Beige it looks like yous mummy has used the long sticky stuff in the back of yous house, Daisy knows how to undo it!

Daisy: Yes I discovered this while nomming sumfink I shouldnt, you gets yous teefs on the top bit and pull and pull and it comes off....but then it sticks to yous whiskers and nose :shock:!!!

Dudley: But the point is there may be an escape route behind there!! You has to be quick coz once the mummy sees it all gets stuck back and you have to start again!

Big: Mummy says you would only get half a dozen bunnies at a push into the condo, so not enough space for a really good party.

Beige: For our birthday we are thinking about asking for an extension.

Big: We don't do chewings inside the condo we are trying to keep it nice. And Beige would go mad if he got sticky tape in his fur.

Beige: But Big does weeings in the nest area though, mummy gave up on her and took the litter tray out. I use the litter tray as I am a good all growed up boy and Big, well Big is Big! When she had her own indoor cage she wouldn't do weeings in her 'nest'/tray and kept it spotless. She's a very strange doe.

Big: I won't drink out of a bottle either will I Beige

Beige: No you won't. I think you have special needs.

Big: Yes I need a bowl for my water

Back