• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gutted

rawr

Warren Scout
I didn't get the rabbit today that I reserved in the P@H adoption centre

Apparently the boyfriend and girlfriend had broke up over her abuse of the rabbit so he stole it and took it to P@H and she rang the police - he obviously told them where he took it and they went and collected the rabbit half an hour before I turned up :(

The staff tried to fight it saying about the state the bunny had arrived in - but had no proof so the rabbit has been returned to the abusive :censored:

That's horrible, the poor bunny :( I hope its care improves when it gets returned to them :(

me too :(
I hate how the police let her take him when the bf and staff were fighting it :(
I don't understand why she's kicking up a fuss over an animal she abuses!!

That's so horrible, Poor bunny and poor you :(. You'd have been a lovely bunny mummy, perhaps you could look at a rescue bun to fill the slot? :(

I'm to have have a look in the adoption bit on here and see if there's one or a pair that steals my heart like that little fellow did

I just can't stop thinking about him - I feel like I failed him by not getting there sooner :cry:

If the rabbit arrived in a state, p @ h should call the RSPCA and they need to check up on the rabbit.

If the rabbit arrived in a state, p @ h should call the RSPCA and they need to check up on the rabbit.

I asked the staff member, if the RSPCA would be informed and she said the bf who brought the rabbit didn't leave his contact details or the woman's so they don't know her address so they have no forwarding info.
She said the police just didn't seem interested....and that the rabbit was stolen property and thus was to be returned :cry:

I asked the staff member, if the RSPCA would be informed and she said the bf who brought the rabbit didn't leave his contact details or the woman's so they don't know her address so they have no forwarding info.
She said the police just didn't seem interested....and that the rabbit was stolen property and thus was to be returned :cry:

:evil: Ridiculous - the police should provide that information to the RSPCA and get them to check - I would email the local PCSO.

:evil: Ridiculous - the police should provide that information to the RSPCA and get them to check - I would email the local PCSO.

I'll do that.
It's breaking my heart to imagine him back in that environment :cry:
I can't believe the police didn't seem interested in the fact it was abused! It's a living creature :cry:

I really really need a home for my 13 week old bunny. Hes thew cuteste friendliest bunny I've ever met and I desparately want him to go somewhwere he'll be looked after properly. I have an ad up in the rehoming section. I'm in the North East too (near Middlesbrough) Let me know if you want to meet him :)

I'll do that.
I can't believe the police didn't seem interested in the fact it was abused! It's a living creature :cry:

I actually just realised you're from the North East too, which P@H was it in?

I'll do that.

Sadly I doubt they have the time, I know it's hard but, they do have to prioritise and having already visited the shop probably weren't allowed to spend more time on it! If you email the PCSO and just request that the address is emailed through to the RSPCA ? Don't know if it will do any good - not your fault - I do believe what you do comes back to you, so the woman in question will get hers !!

Well to be fair they can't just not hand it over to the police.

No but they could have at least done some sort of complaint and tried to get the rspca involved or something. You'd think the animal lovers working there would do everything that they could to help

Back