• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Wellingborough, Northants!

carly s

Warren Scout
hh.jpg

daveydaffy.jpg

AA.jpg

My first time uploading photos so hope it's worked! To introduce me and my three pairs of rabbits (first photo Humphrey & Harriet, second Dave & Daphne and third Arthur & Audrie). I have been using the forum for a while but never seem to get round to posting photos.
Carly

They look very contented bunnies you must be a good mum.
My Joker looks the image of Dahphne . I never know what colour to him.
Is it silver?

Hi.
I've just joined this forum and have been reading through some recent posts.
We are practically neighbours!
I live in Desborough, but my little fella Claude came from Wellingborough!

Your bunnies are adoreable - lovely pictures! :love:

Hi.
I've just joined this forum and have been reading through some recent posts.
We are practically neighbours!
I live in Desborough, but my little fella Claude came from Wellingborough!

Your bunnies are adoreable - lovely pictures! :love:

Hello Neighbour!!! A few of us in the area have spoken previously about setting up a group in case you are interested. Like a Hopper/friendship group kind of thing. Useful for advice etc if needed. Love the name Claude btw!!

Hello Neighbour!!! A few of us in the area have spoken previously about setting up a group in case you are interested. Like a Hopper/friendship group kind of thing. Useful for advice etc if needed. Love the name Claude btw!!

Hi Carly,
How're plans for the group going? The last I heard was when Suzy contacted me asking if I was still interested (which I am) but that was quite a while back.

Welcome to the forum asgothas - nice to have another local join us on here :wave:

Hi Carly,
How're plans for the group going? The last I heard was when Suzy contacted me asking if I was still interested (which I am) but that was quite a while back.

Welcome to the forum asgothas - nice to have another local join us on here :wave:

hello! im supposed to be organising something, me and suzy met up a while ago and we were supposed to make some plans but ended up talking about rabbits all evening!! i might actually see her tonight so will try to sort something out very soon, maybe early next year. will keep you posted!
hope you are well

hello! im supposed to be organising something, me and suzy met up a while ago and we were supposed to make some plans but ended up talking about rabbits all evening!! i might actually see her tonight so will try to sort something out very soon, maybe early next year. will keep you posted!
hope you are well

Talking about rabbits!? All evening!? Are you sure!???????? :lol::lol::lol:
Hello to asgothas :wave:
Yes might see you later carly :wave:
PS Photos are lovely :)
And this is me I changed my username as was having probs on the web :censored:

Yeah, that'd be cool!:)
I'll keep an eye out for updates.
:D

:wave:
Hi there Beatrix Potter!

And this is me I changed my username as was having probs on the web :censored:[/QUOTE]

Yes Beatrix :censored: Potter I wondered where you'd gone I haven't been on here for sooo long as have been busy with bunnies in the real world and no time for the 'virtual' one :lol:

:wave: Welcome neighbours !!:wave:

Back