• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse-Surgery Going Ahead.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Morse will be having a lateral ear canal resection either later this week or next Monday.

OMG I feel soooooooooooooo sick :cry:

Morse is made of strong stuff Jane, I'm sure he'll be fine. Merlin survived a total ear canal removal including the bulla at 13 and underwent several biopsys prior to that. Will keep everything crossed for him.

C has just called to say Morse is booked in for next Monday. Two Vets, C and Wendy will carry out the op, aswell as a VN.

Now where's my valium............ :oops:

C has just called to say Morse is booked in for next Monday. Two Vets, C and Wendy will carry out the op, aswell as a VN.

Now where's my valium............ :oops:

Oooh dear..pass it over here...

What will the op mean in terms of Morse's ear infection?

:( poor Morse. At least it's as early next week as it can be. It's going to be a long week until then though...:( xx

omg that looks really complicated :shock:

has your vet done it before? i will have everything crossed its a complete success and he recovers well xxx

Best advice I can offer is to try and put it out of your mind for now else you will be a complete wreck by next Mon! You are doing the best for him and can do no more than that other than keep positive and believe he will be ok - big hug to you and nose rubs to Morse x

Back