• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help, paint on bunnies

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie has it on one paw, and Frankie has it on his coat.

What can I do!!

Help!!!

ETA, Sorry Iwanted to get the question out before explaining. Just been out to find Charlie out of the bonding pen. Picked up, put back in fed veggies. Picked up Frankie, to check him over and he has dried paint down his side. Checked the other two over, Bell not a mark on her. Charlie a bit on his paw.

EKKKK!

Last edited:
if i were u id get a flannel with luke warm water and try to rub it off gently then pat them dry with a towel

Ok one bunny down. Charlie had it on his front paw and kept on cleaning it. Ive washed it and rinsed well.

Frankie hhas dried sploges on his coat but his paws have it everywhere. Not sure how to proceed. He is not bothered and happily munching on pellets I have put down to distract the pair.

Looks like Charlie has found a partner in crime!!

What kind of paint?

I had two house bunnies who decided to chew a tube of oil paint :roll: I called the emergency vet and they called the toxicity lab and called me back - luckily it was not dangerous but worth checking out - they did charge though - but worth it for peace of mind.

Back