• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone NW able to take a house bunny?

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Just seen a horrid ad on gumtree.

female rabbit with hutch, food and saw dust sorry ranout of hay
needs a lovely home reason for sale due to my son being to yougn
brilliant with kids

I will get her and pay the s****d woman. But unfortunatley I couldn't take her long term.

OMG poor bunny :cry: I'm sorry Louise, I can't help but fingers crossed that someone is able to help you & the bunny xxx

There's another one :cry::censored:
im looking to find a new home for my female 1 and a half year old bunnie,white with brown patches,she is very freindly,good with children,been brought up around other animals,she does like to be picked up but is a bit nervous at first but as soon as you cuddle her and stroke her she will settle down,she is a very cheeky character,loves to run round the garden doing alsorts of daft jumps and madness,but watch out she likes to eat your flowers :)
would like her to go to a home where she can do all of this and be loved very much,im only asking of £5 to ensure she is going to a good home,sorry no hutch.

Oh jeez I better stop looking found one which has what looks like a 2 foot hutch. :cry::cry:

How can people be so cruel

I was only looking for a hutch! There are load, and I am kind of immune to it now, but No Hay geeez.

Im sat here trying my best to get Cherry to eat hay and there is a bun here who would probably love some hay right now, but is denied it :cry:

Could you pm me a link to the add please?

There is a very slim chance I may be able to help but would have to talk my wife round first! :roll:

Managed to find the add!

I've e-mailed the woman asking for more info and a pic as that could help convince my wife. :roll:

OMG I have just looked on this website and someone is selling 1 Mum with her 5 babies at 6 weeks old and 1 Mum with 7 babies at 4 weeks old food and hutch with them for £50. Yet it has at the top lovely rabbits for sale for £1.
I'm in tears the hutch is to small and dirty. Oh God. :cry:

There's another one :cry::censored:
im looking to find a new home for my female 1 and a half year old bunnie,white with brown patches,she is very freindly,good with children,been brought up around other animals,she does like to be picked up but is a bit nervous at first but as soon as you cuddle her and stroke her she will settle down,she is a very cheeky character,loves to run round the garden doing alsorts of daft jumps and madness,but watch out she likes to eat your flowers :)
would like her to go to a home where she can do all of this and be loved very much,im only asking of £5 to ensure she is going to a good home,sorry no hutch.

I hope she is a housebunny, seeing as there is no hutch?! :shock:

OMG I have just looked on this website and someone is selling 1 Mum with her 5 babies at 6 weeks old and 1 Mum with 7 babies at 4 weeks old food and hutch with them for £50. Yet it has at the top lovely rabbits for sale for £1.
I'm in tears the hutch is to small and dirty. Oh God. :cry:

I know I'm so upset I can't stop looking and wanting to save all the poor things! :cry::cry:

Alot of people say this, it makes me wonder what are the replacing the bunny with? another baby bunny now this one they're shifting has grown up? :?

Yeah really worrying. And the amount of people there seem to be doing this is just awful :shock:

I never look, I am going by what I read on here - I just wouldnt sleep if I looked at them.

I do wonder with no hutch. I think they expect to sell it once the bun has gone.

Dan that is great. Hope she replies to one of us.

where is she?? I have never looked on Gumtree - what is it - just a website selling things?

I try not to look at any 'homeless' bunnies as it just maes me sooo sad - i just want to have them ALL! :cry:

where is she?? I have never looked on Gumtree - what is it - just a website selling things?

I try not to look at any 'homeless' bunnies as it just maes me sooo sad - i just want to have them ALL! :cry:

I think its like a free-ads thingy.:cry:

I have to say I try not to make a habit of it, as it does get me down, but it also spurs me on as more money raised for rescues the more bunnies they can help.

Bunny is located in the next town to me.

Back