• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ted and Rosie love a good hay munch

martlou

Warren Veteran
They get through huge amounts of hay, here they are with Rosie saving a bit on her head for later :love::love::love: (sorry, it's a bit blurred:oops:)

haymunchvsmall.jpg

Hi Angie and Tracey :wave:. Yes, they've been fine for the last few days now, I think getting the pellets in the dish soon as the veg has gone has sorted them out :oops:. They still snuggled a lot though even when they were scrapping :). Ted's just been up on my shoulder to see what I'm saying about him :lol::lol::love:

Hi Angie and Tracey :wave:. Yes, they've been fine for the last few days now, I think getting the pellets in the dish soon as the veg has gone has sorted them out :oops:. They still snuggled a lot though even when they were scrapping :). Ted's just been up on my shoulder to see what I'm saying about him :lol::lol::love:

:)
:wave: hi little ted you scrumptious little boy i don't want to hear about anymore falling outs :no:

Back