• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where the best place to get SS Pellets 10kg from?

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
I cant get them locally, so I end up having to pay an extra £8 courier charge.

I have started buying 2 bags at a time but its still working out over £40.

Most places are selling the 10kg bags between £18 and £22. Anyone know of a place witha better price?

x

Last edited:
We sell it at £17.49 for a 10kg bag and you can get 2 bags for only £4.50 postage:D

5% of your order value also gets donated back to local rabbit rescues as part of our permanent fundraiser for them on here.

Last edited:
We sell it at £17.49 for a 10kg bag and you can get 2 bags for only £4.50 postage:D

5% of your order value also gets donated back to local rabbit rescues as part of our permanent fundraiser for them on here.

Hi :wave:

Thats great, I will order two next week.

Thanks

Do you sell the big bags? I cant find them on your website?

Do you sell the big bags? I cant find them on your website?

Hi Cat - yes we do:D, if you search Science Selective, it will bring all the products up in the range . When you get to the rabbit one, it says display choices and the large bags are on there:D

You get free postage at vet uk if you spend over £40 but as Santa said, their pricing is a bit odd

Back