• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think?

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
My plan for a 6 didn't quiet work :( What with Cherry sick (but recovering, I am trying not to stroke down her spine/back as it just isn't comfortable for her, I did this morning, very gentle, and really pleased with her progress, I can feel her spine much less. Even OH must feel sorry for her, as he seems o for her to be in the house at the minute. )

So the currently bonding threesome (Belle, Frankie and Charlie) are going in the big shed.

setup003.jpg

setup004.jpg

setup005.jpg

setup006.jpg

setup007.jpg
hatch is blocked up as I am bonding, and they can't have all the space all at once :)

All ready for Tuesday when they move back outside (they are bonding in the outhouse, as I was concerned about the heat in the house)

Sophie and Granite are in the hutch

setup001.jpg
the Tarp comes al the way over the hutch and run

setup002.jpg

Im *thinking* of getting another one for down the side of the house for Sophie and Granite. Might not be as big though. We will see how it goes :)

Back