• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally finished the guys room.....

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Been to Ikea for a few bits and have got the guys room finished off. Here are a few piccies...

IMG00434-20091108-1401.jpg

IMG00435-20091108-1401.jpg

IMG00436-20091108-1401.jpg

IMG00437-20091108-1402.jpg

Do you think they like it? They are currently hiding under my double bed looking like this;
IMG00439-20091108-1402.jpg

Just incase anyone is concerned- yes the fireplace is blocked off inside! lol After Strawberry disappeared up the chimney one evening in the living room fireplace we checked all the others and they are all blocked up inside!

We thought if we brought Strawbs some cars he might play with them in a morning instead of getting me up!

The rug was the cheapest one Ikea had! I thought it would brighten the place up!

The floor is all different as the room is a funny shape because of the fireplace and it has cream carpet down which doesnt go to well with orange bunny wee so we have had to use rugs, lino and door mats to cover up all the gaps! lol

I also wanted to buy them little wooden childrens chair but Simon said that was going a little too far! They love their new wicker basket, have chewed it already. Cheaper than a P&H willow ball thought so I dont mind!

Back