• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smokey me and jaz

Hey everyone:wave:
havent been on the forum for a few mounth now:( just enjoying life ) having fun:) how is everyone, please keep me updated.

Smokey is fine, staying inside for the winter ive desided, hes grown a little bit now, i have found the most 2 lovleyest bunnys ever, mini lops both girls they are sprayed at a rabbit rescue in sunderland somwhere in town.

Non of you know yet well i have started horseriding and i ride jaz shes 16.3 hands (abig horse) i know how to trot and canter learning how to jump now. i never knew how fun it was unitill i tried.

Hope everyones okay !
Please give me some info of whats been happerning

Ash x

Hey everyone:wave:
havent been on the forum for a few mounth now:( just enjoying life ) having fun:) how is everyone, please keep me updated.

Smokey is fine, staying inside for the winter ive desided, hes grown a little bit now, i have found the most 2 lovleyest bunnys ever, mini lops both girls they are sprayed at a rabbit rescue in sunderland somwhere in town.

Non of you know yet well i have started horseriding and i ride jaz shes 16.3 hands (abig horse) i know how to trot and canter learning how to jump now. i never knew how fun it was unitill i tried.

Hope everyones okay !
Please give me some info of whats been happerning

Ash x

ooh, can we see piccies!

Back