• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have some vibes for Winter please!!?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
As you know, Winter, one of Angel and Thorns babies, is joining me in beautiful Cheltenham to marry my lil boy Rimmi, however, she needs her spey first which wont be done until she is 1 kg...... for the last few weeks she has been hovering at 966 g, please can you send some weight gaining vibes so this baby can finally join me!!

Thanks ever so much RU :D

Last edited:
Aww sending weight gaining vibes, is she is going to be diddy anyways like Rimmi? :love: :love:

She'll be a bit bigger than Rimmi as she is mostly Polish which is a bit bigger than Nethie.... but she also has a wee bit of Lion head in her too.... could be that shes reached her natural weight.... I mean Rimmi has been 800 g for a wee while now..... probably his natural weight now.

I think Hetty is going to speak to the vet and see if those extra few g make a difference..... I mean, if its going to make her overweight then she'll have to go on a diet when she gets here!! :lol:

Buns eh?!!

Thanks for the vibes! :D

She'll be a bit bigger than Rimmi as she is mostly Polish which is a bit bigger than Nethie.... but she also has a wee bit of Lion head in her too.... could be that shes reached her natural weight.... I mean Rimmi has been 800 g for a wee while now..... probably his natural weight now.

I think Hetty is going to speak to the vet and see if those extra few g make a difference..... I mean, if its going to make her overweight then she'll have to go on a diet when she gets here!! :lol:

Buns eh?!!

Thanks for the vibes! :D

Aww bless, she has probably reached her natural weight now, i have had quite a few buns done under 1kg and have had no problems, so hopefully Hetty will get it sorted for you :D

My Lionel is 2 and a half and only 765g :D

Aww bless, she has probably reached her natural weight now, i have had quite a few buns done under 1kg and have had no problems, so hopefully Hetty will get it sorted for you :D

My Lionel is 2 and a half and only 765g :D

Aww! What an ickle bun!! Me must steal........... :p

:love::love::love: Maybe she's destined to be on the dainty side. ;)

My vet spays at about 4 1/2 to 5 mths of age, but doesn't set a weight limit as he said that some buns might never reach it. Bubbles was under a kg when she was spayed I think too.

awwh lots of vibes for little winter! :love::love::love:

Tell Hetty to fatten her up! Lots of narnars and porridge ;) :lol::lol:

She burns off all the food I giver her by crazily binkying around my room 24/7!
I think she's about 4 months now...
She's such a diamond :love:

Ha ha, was wondering when you would see this Hetty, how about giving her some banana and porridge? Thats supposed to fatten them up :D

Awww no, she'll end up as a little porker if she's already the right weight for her body size. :lol::lol::lol:

Back