• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do lady bunnys spray urine--she sprayed all over him too

rexy&coco

Warren Scout
have just noticed in coco's hutch that there are some urine marks on the wall. or is it just males who do this??? i bought her as a girl!!!!
thanks
i just put coco and rexy together to say hello and coco sprayed urine all over rexy... do females do that?? think i need to get her sexed properly..

Last edited:
My two girls seem to pee worse than boy toddlers! The wallpaper behind their crate is splattered!

Pebbles, my previous female rex, who had quite a dominant personality used to spray urine. She stopped after she was neutered and with a bit of retraining. Unfortunately, her target for spraying was generally me, normally before I was about to go out:oops:

Amber was always spraying before her spay, even managing to get it on the ceiling of her hutch somehow:p It promptly stopped after her op though.

Back