• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freeranging overnight

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Louie always has a fit when I put him in the puppy pen at night SO last night I blocked off the few wires with the pen and left him in the kitchen/conservatory and he was fine :D

Cool :D
You might not need the puppy pen at all eventually, just a litter tray and some toys :lol:

There's just the plug to the fridge freezer that I have to leave plugged in and I'm paranoid that he might somehow get behind there and eat the cable.

The other appliances such as the TV and the light I unplug anyway.

I was also worried he may chew the kitchen door or the skirting board but he didn't :D

Awww bless him! If I left my rabbits out anywhere they would wreck everything haha, they could never be housebuns!

My girls would of trashed the place:roll: seriously these girls are the anti-christ of cleanliness :lol:

Mine free ranges the whole house all the time now & isn't destructive. I suppose it depends on the bunny's temperament.

Bayley freeranges whilst we are around. However, his favourite trick is after we have closed the conservatory door in the evening (his usual route outside), he "goes out partying" via the dog flap. I am more and mroe convinced that he believes that he is a dog!!:D

Back