• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Jester please U/D eating and pooing and seems ok

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
My o/h has taken Jester to the emergency vets :(

He was fine last night - he and Daisy were waging war on a bit of carpet at 3am and woke me up, so I distracted them with some pellets and green oat hay and they were both binkying like mad.

But this morning when I got up he was lying on the floor in an awkward position, wouldn't have his breakfast, and hopped slowly over to the litter tray where he sat for ages. It looked like he was straining to have a wee :(

Please can i have some vibes for my lovely boy? I'm so worried.

Last edited:
Oh no, poor Jester.

All the vibes in the world for the little man. I'm really hope it's one of those 'what a waste of money, he's ok now' embarrassing trips to the vet:(

Big hug for you hun x

Last edited:
o/h just got back. Jester has had metaclop and metacam to be on the safe side, and given a tube of panacur, but the vet couldn't find anything wrong as such. He couldn't feel any sort of blockage and Jester's temp is normal, so basically he's recommended we take him to our usual vet tomorrow so that tests can be done for UTI etc if needed.

I really hope Jester was just having an off morning and will be ok, but I think there must be something going on as he seemed so totally out of it this morning, was hunched up and was straining away on the litter tray :(

I'm leaving them to settle down upstairs and then I'll go and start bunny watch to see if he's eating, pooing and weeing ok etc.

Thanks for all your vibes :)

I've just given the bunnies their pellets and Jester merrily scoffed all of his and there are plenty of golden poos in the litter tray :D

I'll see how he does overnight and in the morning, and will definitely take him to my vet if he's not looking back to normal. But for the moment he's doing really well - must be the power of RU vibes :)

As i said to your earlier, he'll think twice next time before pulling that stunt again now he knows he'll have a thermometer up his backside for his effort:)

Good news that he seems ok now:)

Back