• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mice + Rats

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Some photos of my new group of Mice which I got from Kirkby yesterday - they've not been used to handling, but they're fine once caught - just a little skittish at first... lovely little group though:love:

12-3.jpg

14-2.jpg

16-1.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

and my ratties

Tilly
2-13.jpg

Sophie & Francine
3-13.jpg

Nora
4-10.jpg

Tilly & Sophie
5-6.jpg

Tilly
6-5.jpg

Katchoo & Sophie
7-4.jpg

Daisy (she is Nora's daughter - daddy was probably a wildie, I also have litter-sister Nelly, but these 2 are really hard to photograph, as they're very nervous!)
1-12.jpg

think in time we will have some mice they always fasinated me little creatures big personalities it seems x

They are all beautiful but Sophie us just :love::love::love::love:

yeah Sophie is great :love: I nearly lost her a couple of months ago, as she had an aggressive lump, most of which was removed, but I was warned that it will come back :( she then had problems with fluid build-up and the lump looked like it had come back... but she has pulled through and bounced back! :D I treasure the time I have with her though, as I know she's just going to be one of those lumpy ladies :)

Back