• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Degus + Chinchillas

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Some photos of my new Degus who I got from Kirkby yesterday - all 3 un-named at the moment! will get my thinking cap on :D

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

and their neighbours, my Chinchillas Diego & Mike

Mike (L) Diego (R)
10-4.jpg

11-3.jpg

8-4.jpg

9-4.jpg

:love: o my :) do they have anymore females in. i'm going to ask our vets this week if they will neuter harry our single male.

:love: o my :) do they have anymore females in. i'm going to ask our vets this week if they will neuter harry our single male.

not yesterday, but i think they have them in fairly regularly :)
I hope Harry gets the all-clear for neuter so he can have girlfriends:love:

I need your chinnies. Can I steal them?
I always wanted a white chinchilla and I saw one in pets at home but luckily he'd been adopted 10 minutes earlier. Four is enough for me... If I keep repeating it I might start to believe it. :D

I need your chinnies. Can I steal them?
I always wanted a white chinchilla and I saw one in pets at home but luckily he'd been adopted 10 minutes earlier. Four is enough for me... If I keep repeating it I might start to believe it. :D

Mike is lovely - I adopted him off Andrea at RACR (Hopper on here) - I'd gone to collect 4 chinnies for her, but fell in love with the 2 wilson white males & adopted them :D they were being kept in poor conditions and Di ck (the other ww) had terrible teeth problems... I took him for a dental, but he never really gained condition, he also had a prolapsed penis :( I think he was an old man. He sadly died. I then bonded Mike with Diego (who I'd gotten from the P@H adoption centre)

Back