• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nice to see someone advertising a 6x2 hutch on facebook :)

DemiS

Warren Veteran
... 'Tis mine now :oops::lol:

It makes a change from the 3ft hutch with a free bunny you usually get on there, when my dad first told me about a big hutch for sale I thought 'Yep, big, bet it's another 4footer:roll:'

Anyway, turns out its a 6x2x2 on a huge stand. It was made by a joiner and you can see by the picture that very thick wood has been used. Two bedroom compartments too, so I'm thinking take one of the bedroom dividers out for more space, and one bedroom bit can be for the litter tray, and one cosy corner for the winter :D

And all for - £45 :shock:

... 'Tis mine now :oops::lol:

It makes a change from the 3ft hutch with a free bunny you usually get on there, when my dad first told me about a big hutch for sale I thought 'Yep, big, bet it's another 4footer:roll:'

Anyway, turns out its a 6x2x2 on a huge stand. It was made by a joiner and you can see by the picture that very thick wood has been used. Two bedroom compartments too, so I'm thinking take one of the bedroom dividers out for more space, and one bedroom bit can be for the litter tray, and one cosy corner for the winter :D

And all for - £45 :shock:

Good for you!

Back