• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Harry met Tilley

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
It was love at first sight:love:

HarryandTilley010.jpg

HarryandTilley007.jpg

Christmas012.jpg

They've been living side by side in cages for 2 weeks and today they met for the first time, there was a little chasing and fur pulling, then they settled down, they both went back to Tilleys cage and laid side by side:D

Their story http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=3322481#post3322481

Last edited:
Awh they look lovely. A very quick bond :) nice to see its not just me who has it easy.

Frankie and Belle, are now +1. Charlie is going to live with them, and they are getting the shed to themselves :)

Awh they look lovely. A very quick bond :) nice to see its not just me who has it easy.

Frankie and Belle, are now +1. Charlie is going to live with them, and they are getting the shed to themselves :)

I always let them live side by side in cages for a couple of weeks under the stairs (the stairs aren't boxed in) so they have the run of the hall and kitchen at separate times, and are aware of each other, then when they come out together it's not such a shock to them, it's worked 3 times that way for me now:D

Back