• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

big tough bunnies...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
:lol::lol::lol:

I just went out to give Drake and Josh their supper, and tuck them in for the night, and they aren't even bothered about all the fireworks :shock::lol::lol:

They've been covered up all night, but they just aren't fussed :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I just went out to give Drake and Josh their supper, and tuck them in for the night, and they aren't even bothered about all the fireworks :shock::lol::lol:

They've been covered up all night, but they just aren't fussed :lol::lol:

Awww.... my two are big toughies too. They used to be housebuns in a student house so with the music, hairdryer, vacuum etc, fireworks don't phase them much :lol:

Awwwww, that's good to hear. :D:D:D My two are used to the kids playing, and planes overhead every 5 minutes and I think it helps on noisy nights like this as they haven't batted an eyelid either.

Awwwww, that's good to hear. :D:D:D My two are used to the kids playing, and planes overhead every 5 minutes and I think it helps on noisy nights like this as they haven't batted an eyelid either.

Same, I was really worried about my two,but when I want to check that they were ok, it was as if nothing had been happening!

Back