• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Jumping

Yay rabbit jumping :)
When was that taken? :lol: You were at the stand most of the day I never saw you filming. It must of been early morning or during my dinner break ;) :lol:

There are some more vids on the site too :D

By the way, Rabbit Jumping will be at Bradford Champs Show in January, on both days :D

she really hated the harness :lol: cant understand why she loves that bed so much:lol:
she can hardly fit in it anymore

Hello Demi, I took it in between busy bits, I did film you too but for some reason it didnt come out :oops:..
But was inspired to try and get my Red rabbit to have a go, as he likes to jump over any thing to get to a phone cable .....:lol::lol:
I going to start with this one..
http://www.deemillen.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=77_112&products_id=512

Ah yes, I did displays 20 to and 20 past each hour but baby did her own shows inbetween :lol:

she really hated the harness :lol: cant understand why she loves that bed so much:lol:
she can hardly fit in it anymore

Is she still not used to the harness? I have a feeling it might not be as safe for her at bradford as london (If you're going).

Have you tried her in a bigger wicker basket? She might take to it if you put the cushion from the small one in :lol:

Have you found out whos doing it or are you doing it and pulling our leg :lol:

I thought I told you on a different thread :? :lol:
Yes it is me doing the jumping :) I haven't heard anything from the show comitee for a while so I'll email them sometime this week asking if it's ok for other people to jump too :D

I thought I told you on a different thread :? :lol:
Yes it is me doing the jumping :) I haven't heard anything from the show comitee for a while so I'll email them sometime this week asking if it's ok for other people to jump too :D

so much for the other person doing it they should of asked you first being more reliable :)

so much for the other person doing it they should of asked you first being more reliable :)

To be honest, I don't think their ever was another person :lol: If there was, they must have kept VERY well hidden, and then I doubt they would want to perform at a big event :lol:

It certainly kept me entertained though trying to find out who it was :lol:

I've just emailed one of the members asking if they would like some other people to perform, so I'll get back to you :)

:lol: Yep, I was posting numerous threads on every rabbit forum I knew trying to find out :oops:

they must off been watching you squirm and thought shes had enough punisment now we ll let her off the hook :lol::lol::lol::lol:

they must off been watching you squirm and thought shes had enough punisment now we ll let her off the hook :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:evil: How mean! :lol:

I found this too yesterday...
'Visitors were treated to Rabbit Show Jumping organised by 15-year-old twins Matthew and Thomas Haslam who were finalists in Britain’s Most Talented Pets.'

Ermmm no, they quit without telling the London Show comitee. It was Demi Smith who organise the jumping, and Demi and Raven who did the display! :roll:

:evil: How mean! :lol:

I found this too yesterday...
'Visitors were treated to Rabbit Show Jumping organised by 15-year-old twins Matthew and Thomas Haslam who were finalists in Britain’s Most Talented Pets.'

Ermmm no, they quit without telling the London Show comitee. It was Demi Smith who organise the jumping, and Demi and Raven who did the display! :roll:

where was that wrote?

Back