• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for al;l my outdoor buns please ...

Why are people so inconsiderate?:( Sending lots of calming vibes for all your outdoor bunsters xx

Lots of vibes Angie for all your outdoor bunnies & all other outdoor bunnies that have fireworks going off near them :(

Sorry but the fireworks are driving me mad tonight!!! :evil:

Hope everybodies bunnies are fine, it's much quieter here than it's been before on bonfire night actually and Little Ted and Rosie are moseying about as normal :D

I just wish the rain would come down like it did last weekend, and then maybe all those idiots would stop letting off fireworks. We have even more tonight than we did on the 5th. Its great how people can spend money just to hear a loud noise and a flash in the sky. Half the kids don't even know the origin of fireworks in the first place. Fingers crossed for rain and soon

Sending vibes for your buns, and asking for some here too :cry:

It is so loud and continuous here.. my girls are indoors and are on the alert, eyes wide. Dread to think how all the rescue buns are outside :cry:

Sounds like a war out there.

Loads of vibes for all the poor bunnies listening to fireworks tonight. There are loads going off near me and my dog has been hyperventilating for about 3 hours now :(

I just wish the rain would come down like it did last weekend, and then maybe all those idiots would stop letting off fireworks. We have even more tonight than we did on the 5th. Its great how people can spend money just to hear a loud noise and a flash in the sky. Half the kids don't even know the origin of fireworks in the first place. Fingers crossed for rain and soon

:wave: It's pouring down here and that still hasn't stopped them! I am sure someone has got hold of industrial/display strength bangers :evil:either that or they should most definately be banned they are ridiculously loud bangers at the moment- nothing to see just noise. Sorry but, I just think it's a pathetic waste of money to stand out in the rain clapping and cheering for what sounds like a cannon being fired/bomb going off :evil:

After losing One to fireworks the other day - huge vibes for all the outdoor bunnies everywhere. Angie turn your hosepipe on and purposefully direct in their way - say you are hosing down the hutches in case of stray fireworks;)

nose twitches

The fire works you all seem to b mentioning is this guy fawke
we dont have it here and thankful people cant buy fire works. I went to a fireworks/ guy fawkes night when in the uk awful for the animals

venice

ps howmany days does it go for?

It's supposed to be one night but can go on for weeks! There are laws about the TIMES in the day/night you can let them off but not for how many days:(:evil:

vibes for all firework buns.We had some last night and i was thinking of bringing all the hutches in the kitchen and me and paul spending the night outside as they seemed really on edge bless them last night.

Back