• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really hate fireworks now!!!!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I didnt put there rabbits out in there runs today as i knew i wouldnt be home untill 6pm,And i was worried about them being scared if any fireworks went off So they stayed in the shed,Got home went out the feed them my neighbours are out they and started letting fireworks off,We live in a terraced house,they were the really loaud ones too:( I stayed outside with them and Dandy was so scared think because his eye site isnt very good,But about 15mins later one of the kids was screaming cause he had got some in his eye:shock: i heard them take him in but 5 mins later made him come back out to watch some more luckerly they didnt last much longer,Seeing how scared Dandy was i really hate them now:(

:(:(:( aww hun, i wish theyd ban personnal firework displays.

im quite luck i live in a very house dense place and we only have yards, all fireworks i can hear are in the posh houses well away from here

I posted a thread about the senseless futility of fireworks on Thurs. Seems to me your story just backs up my opinion of the stupid things.

He has just built a massive garage in his garden which takes up most of it now plus his is quite narrow whereas ours is fairly wide for a terraced im so angry:censored: His garden is no where near big enough to be letting fireworks off and right next to my shed!!!!

A house 2 doors down from me seems to have got the loudest fireworks ever. My lot are indoors but are still terrified so it must be horrid for outdoor bunnies.

I wanted to bring them in but its too warm in here im scared of making them ill:( Just checked on them they seem ok but i feel terrible:(

There are so many fireworks going off in the houses near me it's a nightmare. The bunnies seem ok so far but my poor elderly dog is in a terrible state.

Poor buns:(

Its not too bad here. A few loud ones but most of them are far enough away not to be too loud. I keep checking on them and they seem ok.

It has just started pouring with rain which hopefully will put a stop to any more.

I wanted to bring them in but its too warm in here im scared of making them ill:( Just checked on them they seem ok but i feel terrible:(

I would think the risk of the heat isnt as bad as the noise of fireworks. The house will probably only be as warm overnight as it is outside during the day anyways.

Poor buns:(

Its not too bad here. A few loud ones but most of them are far enough away not to be too loud. I keep checking on them and they seem ok.

It has just started pouring with rain which hopefully will put a stop to any more.

That's what I thought but, it still hasn't stopped them-weirdo's!

I would think the risk of the heat isnt as bad as the noise of fireworks. The house will probably only be as warm overnight as it is outside during the day anyways.

It seems to have gone quiet now anyway,But will deffo bring them in tommo if its just as bad,but dont know where to put them:lol:

Back