• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please can princess have some get well vibes/urinating pure blood help !!!

mollys mum

Young Bun
princess aka ears who i adopted from elaine is very poorly today:cry::cry::cry: please can she have some get well vibes, my vet thinks she has a tumour growing on her right kidney, she is no better after seeing the vet this morning:cry::cry: and ive been told her prognosis is poor:cry::cry:

Last edited:
princess aka ears who i adopted from elaine is very poorly today:cry::cry::cry: please can she have some get well vibes, my vet thinks she has a tumour growing on her right kidney, she is no better after seeing the vet this morning:cry::cry: and ive been told her prognosis is poor:cry::cry:

Oh no!! Im sorry...sending all I can.xxxxxx

I am sorry to hear that Princess Ears is poorly, she spent a night with me before travelling down to be with you.

Princess made a huge impression on us here, sending loads of vibes for her xxx

princess is still very quiet in herself:cry: but she has eaten very well overnight and has poo,d:D however she is urinating pure blood:cry::cry:has anyone had experience of this we have the vets at 10:cry:

we,re back from the vets, she,s on antibiotics for a week to see if its a kidney infection, plus pain relief , if it doesnt clear up then we have to have scans, xrays,bloods etc and then decide what to do, her right kidney is very enlarged and the vet said it really doesnt look good :cry::cry: thanx for the vibes everyone:cry:

Back