• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy and Jester in their run

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
I've not posted any pics for a while, so here's a few of Daisy and Jester enjoying the autumn sunshine about three or four weeks ago.

Jester :love:
endsept044.jpg
endsept051.jpg

endsept024.jpg
endsept023.jpg

Daisy :love:
endsept043.jpg
endsept037.jpg

endsept030.jpg
endsept039.jpg

The pair of them on lookout duty :lol:
endsept022.jpg
endsept041.jpg

endsept049.jpg

Jester rounding Daisy up when it was time to go home
endsept001.jpg

Pepper keeping an eye on the bunnies for me
endsept062.jpg
endsept053.jpg

:love::love: both still as gorgeous as ever.
i hope you are being a good boy now jester and not eating anymore beds :oops:

:lol: They are a stunning pair! Love the photo of Jester rounding Daisy up! :lol: Bless them :love::love:

Awww lovely What size run do you have for them?

It's not very big, it's only 8ft x 7ft. Ideally I'd like something quite a lot bigger so Daisy could fit in some proper big bunny binkies! They have a lot less space in their run than they do 24/7 in the house - when my garden finally gets sorted out I hope I'll be able to give them a bigger space for their outdoor play time :)

It's not very big, it's only 8ft x 7ft. Ideally I'd like something quite a lot bigger so Daisy could fit in some proper big bunny binkies! They have a lot less space in their run than they do 24/7 in the house - when my garden finally gets sorted out I hope I'll be able to give them a bigger space for their outdoor play time :)

Ah ok thanks i just need to get Lyric an outdoor run for next year,but might just get some more aviary panels

Back