• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will Jose and Rainbow be ok...

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
...if i popped out for an hour do you think?

They were put together last night and there's been no fur pulling/chasing or anything like that so far today, they've started grooming each other more this past hour too :D

As usual, Jose's biting the bars and digging at the towels on the floor and Rainbow's just chilling in the corner

Personally I wouldn't leave them unattended that soon. I'm not saying you will have a problem, you probably won't but you never know.

:wave: I think only you can decide on that one ! Not much help but, your gonna have to trust your instincts.:)

Grooming can often turn into biting and turning though.
Can't you put a divider in their cage/room for now? Then maybe they will be more determined to get back together when your back.

They're in an exercise pen in the living room so cant divide it. I've just realised the time so i'm not popping out now cos im going out at 7. I'd decided during the week that i was going to bond them this weekend and them remember last night that we were going out tonight. I decided to go ahead with the bonding anyway as i didnt want to leave it another week.

I hope they're going to be ok to be left alone when i go to work on monday. The OH is off work monday and tuesday, but he'll be off out and and about i imagine

Back