• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pro-biotic before ops - urgent question

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Hiya,

I've picked up a new bun today from someone who no longer wanted her. She's not spayed so I've called Harcourt Browns and she's getting done on Monday.

Just realised they never mentioned me picking up pro-biotic to add to her water for the next 2 days and I just threw away my supply this week as it was out of date.

Can I get any from a petshop do you think, or is it not compulsory as Harcourt Browns never mentioned it??

Not sure what to do :?

I've never heard of giving pro-biotics before ops. They spayed Esme and it was never mentioned so I can't see your bunny needing them :D

The have open surgery 'til 3 on a Saturday so you might be able to ring to find out yet.

I've never heard of giving pro-biotics before ops. They spayed Esme and it was never mentioned so I can't see your bunny needing them :D

The have open surgery 'til 3 on a Saturday so you might be able to ring to find out yet.

No unfortunately my vets shut at 1pm.

Fingers crossed it'll be ok. Hopefully if it was their opinion that a bun should have it, they would have told me when i spoke to them earlier today.

Think i'm just over-worrying!! (for a change!:oops::D)

Thanks for replying.
x

No unfortunately my vets shut at 1pm.

Fingers crossed it'll be ok. Hopefully if it was their opinion that a bun should have it, they would have told me when i spoke to them earlier today.

Think i'm just over-worrying!! (for a change!:oops::D)

Thanks for replying.
x

Right, sorry, I thought you meant Harcourt-Brown's were doing the op, must have misunderstood.

Hope everything goes well with the op.

Back