• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lydia- U/D Post 22

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Kids threw Firework into garden
Lydia and Victor were out
Lydia has gone into shock and has opened up her hock (in her panic at trying to get away) -profuse blood loss
Emergency First aid given and am just waiting for C

If Lydia dies I swear I wont be responsible for what I do to theose :censored: kids

:evil: :evil:

:cry:

Last edited:
Poor Lydia :cry::cry:

*sending loads of vibes*

Why oh why are fireworks freely available so that these things can happen :censored:

Poor soul what a horrible thing to happen to her. I don't like to think of what I'd do if anyone did something like that to any of my animals.

Hope she recovers from this. What a terrible thing to do. I had a firwork thrown at my car a couple of years ago and it was terrifying, must be even more so as rabbits wouldn't know what it was.

I've seen previously about the police not helping, but how do the kids know about your rabbits in the first place?

Hope Lydia's ok.
And don't worry, no one will blame you for whatever happens to those kids :twisted:

:( Thats awful, I hope she will recover. You will have to do something like contact their parents/school/police - it's disgusting :evil:

Back